Peripheral neuropathy is a the result of disease manifestations affecting the peripheral nerves, meaning nerves beyond the brain and spinal cord.
Damage to peripheral nerves may impair sensation, movement, gland or organ function depending on which nerves are affected; in other words, neuropathy affecting motor, sensory, or autonomic nerves result in different symptoms. More than one type of nerve may be affected simultaneously.
Peripheral neuropathy may be acute (with sudden onset, rapid progress) or chronic (symptoms begin subtly and progress slowly). It may be reversible or permanent.
There are more than 100 known causes of Peripheral Neuropathy
• Pre-Diabetes, Diabetes
• Chemotherapy (Cancer treatment)
• Radiation therapy
• Commonly prescribed antibiotics (including metronidazole, and the fluoroquinolone class of antibiotics (Ciprofloxacin, Levaquin, Avelox etc.)
• Traumatic injury
• History of Back or Neck Problems (Herniated Discs, Spinal Stenosis…)
• Familial, Genetic, Autoimmune conditions
• Excessive alcohol consumption
• Viral infection
• Changes in skin, hair, and nails
• Poor Coordination, balance issues (Fear of Falling)
Through Dr. Shapiro, you will learn how you can get back to doing the things you love.
Dr. Shapiro will provide a safe, effective, non-surgical, FDA-cleared neuropathy treatment program, that can be provided in the comfort of your home.
New At-Home Neuropathy Breakthrough Treatment Now Available in North Phoenix/Scottsdale!
Reserve your Spot for a Free Neuropathy Reversal Webinar…
Reversal Webinar to find out if we can help you! Spots are Limited.
No Trip to the Doctor’s Office Needed